Powered By Blogger

2011年12月2日星期五

Funniee ke?!










yo!!!juz FINISH m
a trip from Ipoh>,
it such as a beautiful memorieess(=
we're hav FUN at all
seems tat I cant forget it forever more!!

so now
juz wanna tell u all how fun is my trip,yea:DDD
But I cant list out all the placaess,foooods,drinnks
and many more.....
cuz it tooooo much aldy[;
so guys..
plz forgiff me(-':
juz share so
me picha for u
LOOK AT HERE!!
yea:DD juz for you(=



***hey guys,lets hav FUNN wif ME***











the light is tooo dark><
bt vee still ply like CRAZYY!!!














Yee,FATIMAH,Hang
















erm...
where am I?!
CAn YOu FInd ME?!!
muahaahaha
:P

**JUZ CHECK THIS OUT**















took by HANG
good take,girl!
niceee shoot:]













yo!
juz capture out?!
im jumpinn up!!!!!
say ' TEEHEE ' to the world!
YAHOO?!!
















reali beautiful<3<3
my dream world(=
tatz PEACE at all...












Im soo cooool!!!
LIKE a RoCKER!!!
wanna be my FANs??
come and find ME..
















took a PICHA wif ma SiS
Both of us ACT?!
LIKE a stupid?!!!












Last..
NICKHUN!!!!
LOVE him so muchieee<3<3


wonderful memorireess:')

没有评论:

发表评论